Friday, November 18, 2011

the #Reapers are coming!!!!

Well this is the day before ADD is released and I couldnt be more proud of how it sounds. I believe alot of you are going to be surprised, pleased and shocked. I put alot into it and if you guys feel half as good after listening to it as I do now then I've done my job. Special thanks goes to @DJDMD @Bitolawless @Beatgladiators @LadyKym @KloudnineMusic @MistaMike985 @ChuckaVsTheWorld @Ms_Juliet @D_Uncle_Tazz @Official_Aone @StryfeDaScholar @MistaC955 @CoreyB955 @DJBigBoyChill these are some off the top of my head that have directly influenced this project I know there are more of you and in thru the course of interviews and press I may have forgotten to mention some of you...please understand its my head and not my heart. I'm appreciateive of everything you guys have done for me and that will not be forgotten. Lets celebrate because this is only the beginning. To my fans, friends, family, lovers of good music...aka my #Reapers thank you for supporting me and encouraging me to be myself and not what some people believe music should sound like. I wasnt supposed to come this far...now i'm not supposed to stop



D-Skills
Ambitious Determined Dedicated

No comments:

Post a Comment